TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: How cool is this???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UPDATE!!!

A former coworker of mine has moved in to an apartment just a few doors down from mine. I ran into him in the hallway as I was doing my laundry.

I invited him in, we talked politics and did some catching up, and then I just had to ask him:

Kevthenurse: "Are you into zombies?"

Old Coworker <Makes the O face> "Yeah! I love Walking Dead."

KTN: "How do your Saturday Evenings look?"

OCW: "I have most Saturdays off; 'sup?"

KTN: <pulls LNoE from it's revered position on it's shelf> "We should play."

OCW: "'fo shizzle"

KTN: <excitement barely contained> "I shall see you next Saturday, peace dude!"

OCW: "I think my roommate will get into LNoE too; later." <exits my apartment>

KTN: "I better go update all my friends on TheZombieGame.com. I reckon I have gained two new LNoE players. SCORE!"

True story!
WOOT!! Guess he didn't see the propaganda commercials as a kid. "This is your brain, this is your brain on zombies... Any questions?"
Haha props Kev! Always good to show a fellow zombie lover an awesome new game! Speaking of new games I'm about to post on the drunk thread because I must vent rĂ¡pidamente
Great work Kev,
More shall join the Zombie horde. We are Legion!Zombie13
Once bitten...
That is awesome!
Congrats!!!
That is awesome! Good for you, my friend. I hope this is just the start of many, many game nights for you now. ;-) Hopefully we will see both him and his roommate here on the boards soon.
One can only hope, StayPuft. I wonder if I can get them to buy beer for me too, since my ID expired and I am too busy to renew it...I haven't had a Sapporo for WEEKS.
I wish my friends were more zombified like that...I wonder if I start biting them if that would work.
(04-10-2013 05:38 AM)Kevthenurse Wrote: [ -> ]One can only hope, StayPuft. I wonder if I can get them to buy beer for me too, since my ID expired and I am too busy to renew it...I haven't had a Sapporo for WEEKS.

I am sure there are creative ways to arrange that. ;-) Maybe offer to provide wings if they bring the beer. Or something like that.
Reference URL's