TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Incorporating Grave Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't played much of this game so I have limited play testing as far as adding dot components.

With Unique Items/Survival Tactics off-setting Grave Weapons, what do you players add to the Heroes when incorporating Grave Dead?

Ever use Grave Dead and Grave Weapons together?

I see Grave Dead is not really used much in the scenarios.
Any suggestions?
(04-08-2013 04:30 PM)maxfool Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't played much of this game so I have limited play testing as far as adding dot components.

With Unique Items/Survival Tactics off-setting Grave Weapons, what do you players add to the Heroes when incorporating Grave Dead?

Any suggestions?

You can give the Grave Dead Zombies Grave Weapons.
p. 8 of the SotF rule book.

'Any Zombie including Grave Dead, Zombie Heroes, etc, may be given a Grave Weapon,'

I did a thread here that shows the current list of dot values from al the LNoE material. All of the values are official.
http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...ence-chart

I have used Grave Dead with Grave Weapons it's all good. Give it a try!
(04-08-2013 06:04 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2013 04:30 PM)maxfool Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't played much of this game so I have limited play testing as far as adding dot components.

Any suggestions?

You can give the Grave Dead Zombies Grave Weapons.
p. 8 of the SotF rule book.

'Any Zombie including Grave Dead, Zombie Heroes, etc, may be given a Grave Weapon,'

I did a thread here that shows the current list of dot values from al the LNoE material. All of the values are official.
http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...ence-chart

I have used Grave Dead with Grave Weapons it's all good. Give it a try!

Ohhh... I missed that one.
I will definitely have to give it a try.
Thanks for pointing out.
good to hear about them getting grave weapons.. would abilities stack...hmmm i need to look into this, this sounds like a new world of hurt.. Watchmen02 Trev! Where have you been??
(04-08-2013 07:42 PM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]good to hear about them getting grave weapons.. would abilities stack...hmmm i need to look into this, this sounds like a new world of hurt.. Watchmen02 Trev! Where have you been??

I have not been idle. All I can say is I've been working on a secret project. That's why I've been dark for the past few days. Basically all I can say is a company has contacted me to paint their new range of miniatures. No one has seen these before and they will be released on this company's website soon. I was comissioned (and paid) to paint these miniatures. The owner of the company wil post the pics soon. When he does I will post the links.

I can't believe I'm getting paid for something I love!
Reference URL's