TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Does Johnny's Jacket get healed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If a character is holding Johnny's Jacket with a wound on it, and you play a First Aid Kit on that character, does the Jacket get healed too or just the Hero?
The Jacket counts as a wound location the character has. It heals.
Ill look it up but I believe it doesnt. It acts almost like armor I believe and when its torn, its torn.
Edit:
Well I was wrong, I miss understood it, as simple as it was written. the wound can be healed or removed in any fashion. If you transfer the item to another character with the wound marker on it the wound transfers as well.
Hmm... you know, you could actually explain around this thematically. Like, maybe the first aid kit happened to have materials meant to close a wound, that could also possibly have been used to patch up a hole in the jacket. ;-)
(04-08-2013 09:18 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... you know, you could actually explain around this thematically. Like, maybe the first aid kit happened to have materials meant to close a wound, that could also possibly have been used to patch up a hole in the jacket. ;-)

That comment had me in stitches! (see what I did there Zombie03 )
(04-09-2013 02:22 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2013 09:18 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... you know, you could actually explain around this thematically. Like, maybe the first aid kit happened to have materials meant to close a wound, that could also possibly have been used to patch up a hole in the jacket. ;-)

Stop, stop. I may bust a seam laughing. ;-)
(04-09-2013 02:22 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]

ha.
Reference URL's