TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

Just got into lnoe and it is fantastic. Played with friends who have the original and growing hunger so i bought timber peak. I am really enjoying it and want to start making my own stuff for it now.

Cheers

mavorik
Greetings mavorik,
I'm really liking Timber Peak in fact I've not heard much negativity about it. Have you tried it out yet?
Do you prefer the Zombies or Heroes? See on the boards!Zombie17
(04-11-2013 02:40 AM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings mavorik,
I'm really liking Timber Peak in fact I've not heard much negativity about it. Have you tried it out yet?
Do you prefer the Zombies or Heroes? See on the boards!Zombie17

Hello samuraitrev,

Yes I actually played it last night. We managed to get two games in, 'radio for help' and 'learning to survive'. Of the two I much prefer 'radio for help' as we found that with there not being an objective in 'learning to survive' (other than killing haha) the game lost a little focus. The zombie player sometimes stayed away from the heroes just to deny them killing and getting experience. Anyway, aside from that I have no complaints about the game. I have also found in the games that I have played so far the game does seem quite balanced, in both scenario and rules. Two out of the three games I have played have come down to the last turn. At the moment, I enjoy playing the heroes more.
Welcome to TZG

OD
Greetings

Hope you have fun in here.
Hey mavorik!
Welcome aboard. There are good Zombies here...if there is such a thing.

Watchmen02
Welcome to the boards! Glad you enjoyed the game, and glad you became hooked enough to rush out and buy your own copy. ;-)

I see you have already jumped into a few discussions. I definitely like your enthusiasm. I hope we get to see you around here a lot more.
Reference URL's