TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Fires started as scenario objectives...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the new fire rules for TP, if you have an objective to set fire to a spawn pit to destroy it would you place a fire marker and potentially set fire to the building it's in? Or does the fire only burn the pit and go out?
(04-11-2013 03:31 AM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]With the new fire rules for TP, if you have an objective to set fire to a spawn pit to destroy it would you place a fire marker and potentially set fire to the building it's in? Or does the fire only burn the pit and go out?

I'm only guessing are you refering to the Burn 'Em Out and Burn It To The Ground scenarios? In those scenarios you need Explosive Items.
I was thinking of a re-take the manor scenario, where the zombies have a few spawn pits inside and you have to burn em down, guess I could use explosives. I'm just worried about burning down the manor
(04-11-2013 09:37 PM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking of a re-take the manor scenario, where the zombies have a few spawn pits inside and you have to burn em down, guess I could use explosives. I'm just worried about burning down the manor

Ah that's Burn It To The Ground you need Gasoline on all 4 Pits (not easy I can tell you!) You don't start the fires in there until you have placed all 4 Gasoline markers.

If you started fires before all 4 were placed (let's say there's 3).
You'd be labelled insane and desperate to lose the game as the HeroesZombie12 The 3 Gasolines would just explode and you'd have to get another 4 to win.Zombie17
that was one that was kicking around in my head, another was with Father Joseph preforming a ritual in the church to summon a deamon to give him ultimate power, but he's cheated and its a reverse exorcism of sorts and he gets taken over. the game would start with some freshly dead grave dead bringing him the artifacts to preform the ceremony and so on... turns out there is something similar out there so I'm like *DOH!*.. We'll see what happens...
Reference URL's