TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Revenge of the Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a big zombie thumbs up to Flying Frog and worth a mention on here. I ordered the web expansion 'revenge of the dead' on 2nd April, I live in the UK and expected a bit of delay for arrival.
On the 10th April it turned up in the post!
Can't really get customer service much better than that....

Watchmen02

Actually this now means I have to order more web exclusives! Mind you this time I'm expecting Jason C Hill to jump on the next plane and hand deliver it to my door....lol
Indeed. Flying Frog is awesome! By the way, I also have Revenge of the Dead and I LOVE it. It is an awesome scenario. It is a VERY brutal scenario, but it is a lot of fun. ;-)
Wow Sarge, I think that is the fastest yet I have heard of something getting through customs, etc and making it to the customer in the UK (outside of Priority or Express mail).

Good to hear!

-Bloated One
(04-11-2013 08:17 AM)Sarge Wrote: [ -> ]Just a big zombie thumbs up to Flying Frog and worth a mention on here. I ordered the web expansion 'revenge of the dead' on 2nd April, I live in the UK and expected a bit of delay for arrival.
On the 10th April it turned up in the post!
Can't really get customer service much better than that....

Watchmen02

Actually this now means I have to order more web exclusives! Mind you this time I'm expecting Jason C Hill to jump on the next plane and hand deliver it to my door....lol

Did you get hit with any UK Customs tax? I got billed £20 for the recent GMT's Command & Colours expansion delivered from the US.
Did you get hit with any UK Customs tax? I got billed £20 for the recent GMT's Command & Colours expansion delivered from the US.
[/quote]

No, got lucky and didn't get pulled by customs...guess they must be zombie fans too! That or its another government department cut back so far it now consists of one part time OAP randomly picking boxes Watchmen02
Good to hear, I've always ran into delays getting anything to and from the motherland. We once had officers from from fish and wildlife come knocking on the door after getting a package from the UK. fun stuff.. Glad to hear you got your fix with a quickness..
Reference URL's