TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: play as yourself?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I am new to the game and having played the original last week (with growing hunger) I promptly went out and bought timber peak. And now I have found myself on here....
I played a couple of games last night and I am really enjoying it so far. Like many of you, my mind is racing at the possibilities for this game. One thing I am considering is making characters of the the people who are playing the game. So rather than using those in the box we would actually be in the game. Obviously this requires some common sense when making the characters but I thought it would be fun for those rolling the dice to actually be in woodinvale themselves! I am sure I am not the first to think of this. Has anyone done this? How did it go? Any words of wisdom? Do you have any characters you have made that you wouldn't mind sharing?

Cheers

mavorik
Lots of people post custom Hero characters on the LNoE Variants part of the board, so that'd be a great place to look for original Hero ability ideas. Here are three examples from the first page: [1] [2] [3]
Yah they are all over. Be carefully though, they can get way overpowered real fast. I made some up for my family and I don't think they will be playable due to a balance issue. Lot of us pitch our ideas on here and look for another perspective to keep things in check. There are a lot of tools in the DL section to get ER' done. Good luck
Thanks for the info. I was sure people would have already done it. Thanks for posting the ideas Twilight_sonata. I intend to make some characters for me and my friends but as suggested I will put them on here for for vetting. Cheers
Reference URL's