TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hey All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,
Long time fan of LNOE, just recently discovered this site. Looking at the add-ons, some very talented people on here! Looking forward to contributing in anyway I can. What is great is that I finally have a place to go to ask questions because it seems my gaming group can't get through a game without questions popping up. I think we keep getting better at playing the game so different situations keep coming up.
Best!
-Matt
Greetings spgmatt, see you on the boardsWatchmen02
Welcome to the boards. I have been playing this game on a pretty regular basis for nearly a year now (sadly, I had never even heard of it before last year), and the funny thing is, I am still coming up with new questions all the time.

And, you know something? That is part of what I love about this game. It is simple enough that you can pick it up and play almost right away, but it is complicated enough that you always seem to be discovering new things.

I can tell you from experience, you can almost always get the answer you need around here. ;-) So, I certainly hope we will see you around a lot more, discovering new things every time along with the rest of us.
Welcome to TZG

OD
What's up spgmatt?
Welcome to the boards.

I joined for exactly the same reasons. This is vault of information, support, and the best veterans one could ask for.
Reference URL's