TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Alter Grummler's Buildings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I wrote about it in another thread...
A friend of mine (Alter Grummler) and his daughter began this project of building all the houses of the basic game plus Timber Peak in 3D. He made the buildings and his daughter took care of the interieur Watchmen02(especially the graffiti, the posters and the blood stains).
They are thinking of putting together a campaign with the Walking Dead characters...
I think they did some amazing work and here are the photos.

continued here...
They look soooooo amazing!
The only thing I would change is the floor spaces look a bit unclear.
You mean the board? He took some brass nails to mark the tiles. It looks good and it's no problem when playing. Maybe if you need the big tiles in the middle square it is a bit harder as he marked those with red nails. We played it once and it was less difficult as it seems.
For some of the houses he even bought some extra boards and cut them!

But he's not perfecty satisfied with the quadratic board as some newer games (and some extra scenarios) need other dimensions. So there's some work waiting for them.
Man, those look great!

Good job!

-Bloated one
(04-11-2013 09:58 PM)spiritusXmachina Wrote: [ -> ]You mean the board? He took some brass nails to mark the tiles. It looks good and it's no problem when playing. Maybe if you need the big tiles in the middle square it is a bit harder as he marked those with red nails. We played it once and it was less difficult as it seems.
For some of the houses he even bought some extra boards and cut them!

But he's not perfecty satisfied with the quadratic board as some newer games (and some extra scenarios) need other dimensions. So there's some work waiting for them.

Yeah I meant the board. I saw all the nails. I'm not taking anything away from the work. I love it. I just personally would still prefer the grid to be on the board.
You could use the nails as a "post" to wrap some fine string to create a grid. This is a great piece of work, I am soooo jealous. how does he store this?
Envy. What's it made of?
looks like Balsa Wood
Good question about the storage. Maybe he will be around in some days to answer for himself.

And yes it is balsawood. [/u]
Wow, that is dedication. Simply amazing. My hat is off to your buddy on this one.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's