TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: amazon score
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wife had some coupons and a significant dredit on amazon and needed to use it up.. said I could have whatever was left over after she added a tambourine to her shopping basket.

I managed to cram in eaton by zombies and cahoots, and the zombie dice 2 expansion, and OH ZOMBIES .. amazon free shipping too.

can't wait till they get here. never played the eaton by zombies games.. .. the zed dice was ok.. this one adds some more stuff. the oh zombies looked simple.. but probably fun sometiems to set down to a 30m zed game vs a 2 hr one with LNOE etc..
Nice my wife give me the Remains of her Gift Cards,usually just enough left to let some
FFG Arkham Horror painted figs.

OD
will report when the boxes start arriving!
just got oh on zombies in.

neat looking game.. up to 4 players.. .. looks a hair simple.. but that makes for a fun fast play.

premis is you or your group are hole'd up in a shack in the woods. cell phone is dead and zombies are prowling. there is a cb in the shed bu no battery. plan of the gam is you must make it to a store down the road and retrieve a battery and find a weapon so you can make it back and power the cb and call for help.

comes with zed and hero mini's ( basic plastic.. look 28mm ) a d6 stasndard die.. and a d6 die with colored sides. the zombies have colors and you roll both dice and the zombie of that color moves those # of spaces. game board has buildings at corners and stone pathways around and conencting, for movement. again.. looks a hair simple.. but every now and thin I like a 30m zed game vs hours. has a few item cards that go in the center.. etc.
Reference URL's