TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Web Supplements...cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just ordered "Revenge of the Dead" and "Stock up" since you guys seem to love these two. Watchmen02
Not sure about "Zombie Pillage." Sounds a little MEH.

In regards to these supplements, do you keep their cards in the decks even when not playing their specific scenarios? Or do they throw the game off?

Your thoughts?
Thanks.
Keep them in the decks even when not playing the scenario they are balanced against each other so that the 10 added for the zombies balance the 10 added for heroes
Zombie Pillage is a great scenario, plus everybody loves more cards, and IMO if you're getting both the other web supplements anyway you may as well get the third since you'll probably cave and get it anyway later on... and then you'll just be paying for shipping again unnecessarily.

But to back up what alderdust said, yes I would just keep them all in the decks for every game, more cards = more fun!
We use em all!
Cool. Glad they can remain in the game. Sometimes it slows the game down learning the new cards though. I think in 10 plays there are still cards we haven't come across. Eventually we will go through them.

Nachie, you are right. I should have just ordered it to at least give it a try AND save on the shipping.
Oh well.
Reference URL's