TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to the forum, I got on here for Last Night on Earth. I heard about this site from a youtube post and thought I'd check it out.

I've only had Last Night on Earth a few months but I've already bought the Growing Hunger expansion, it's quickly becoming one of my favorite games.
Welcome to TZG.

OD
Greetings!!
Welcome!
Greetings egggy13,

Next on your shopping list Survival of the Fittest then Hero Pack 1 then...
Welcome to the boards. I certainly hope we see oyu around a lot more. What was the YouTube video you saw? Was it something in the comments on the video that brought you here, or something in the video itself? I ask because, either way, that might have actually been me that you saw, either in the comments or the video itself. Because, I talk about this game all the time, and I always try to advertise this site when I do. I love this site.
The theme song to this website should be Mr. Brownstone... Just saying..
Welcome egggy.
Welcome egggy.
As Samuraitrev states....this game was awesome by itself and also with Growing Hunger.
But Survival of the Fittest completely blew it open for me. It adds much more variety and customization to an already incredible gaming experience.
Reference URL's