TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Recently risen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"the soft groan of long dead lungs, inhaling fresh air again fills the small cemetary, as the person formerly known as Jabbadoor, struggles with pulling himself from the now open grave. Eyes of extreme pale grey scans the area, and his open maw starts to form a word. The only word. the only thing on his mind; "Hungry.........Hungry.........HUNGRY". Staggering, he talkes the first couple of steps. into a world, not ready for his arrival. A world not prepared at all. The reign of a long dead warlord has begun. A Reign of terror".

Well hello to you all. hope you enjoyed the little vignette, as i enjoyed writing it. I am 36 years old (or AM i :-) ) living in denmark, and have recently rekindled my interst in boardgaming. I played a few games with Zombiethemes before, and have recently purchased Lnoe, an are looking forward to it, since itcame highly recommended by a friend of mine.

Why am i on this forum? First of all, to meet new people, that has the same passion as me for horrorgaming. Secondly, for sharing ideas and maybe get a few tips for running good games myself.

I am an avid roleplayer, and have written quite a few scenarioes in the horror genre, mostelyin the Vampire and werewolf gernre, but i have also written and mastered a Zombie live game at a convention, years back. that was one of my most epic experiences.

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask :-)
Yours truely
Jabbadoor
Awesome first post! Welcome to the boards! I definitely hope we see you around a lot more, because I am guessing you will be a lot of fun!
Greetings Jabbadoor,

Cool intro. see you on the boards!Zombie17
SWEET! Glad to have you and welcome!
Welcome aboard Jabbadoor!
Welcome to TZG...look forward to your contributions.

OD
Jabbadoor, I like your style. I hope you enjoy your time here on the TZG.
Reference URL's