TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: roktimusprime zombie player joins the party!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody, I am fairly new to Last Night On Earth but I really enjoy it!! My group varies in size and taste in games so we play many board/card games. I am usually the one pushing for LNOE and although I have turned many people on to the game, generally no one else wants to play the zombies, so I have become more or less the resident zombie player. Deep down you still kind of root for the heros, but nothing satisfies like a well earned zombie victory.

I am excited about user created scenarios and characters!! I have plenty of ideas I've been toying around with myself. I have yet to search through all of the forums but I am sure others have similar ideas for themes and characters. If not, I hope to contribute some fun variants, I like the idea of having movie or show themes with a cast of characters and relevant scenarios.

I look forward to searching and eventually posting on this awesome forum I just discovered. I was also curious about the download section and how it is accessible. I would love to have some character and scenario templates to play around with for sure, as well as other user created content!!
Welcome to TZG

The Download Section opens up when you become a full member.
You may become a Full Member by hanging out & contributing
your posts to our discussions & Topics.

Once you have a track record request to become a Full
Member on the Morgue thread (with praises to our Chief
the dreaded Sarku plus a few body parts(they don't need
to be yours).

You can also just make a donation to the Site.

OD
Clear cut and straight forward, glad to have you aboard!
Greetings and I hear you about the Zombies. There's nothing more satisfying than spoiling a Hero teams well laid out plan and getting down to some good old fashioned brain munching!Zombie13
Welcome to the boards! Glad to hear you love the game just as much as we all do! Cool that you have a group to play a game with now and then. Hope we see you around here a lot more. :-)
welcome to the boards. You will see there are a lot of members on here all willing to share all things zombie! Enjoy
Welcome to the boards!!
Looking forward to you sharing your ideas.

Love your handle too!!! Watchmen02
Reference URL's