TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Long time listener, first time caller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I normally don't join forums but after lurking for a great while on board game geek for tips and ideas on LNoE game scenarios and expansion ideas...I found the source of most of it was coming from here.

I picked up the base game late last year while I was living on the east coast and through a group of friends we found it to be a favorite on game night. I really enjoy the level of freedom to the basic structure of the game...In particular making custom characters since the the denizens of Woodinvale didn't seem to last long after I nearly tripled the zombie hoard...

Due to my line of work I travel frequently, so it can make it hard to find players sometimes...I hope through this network I can make what mods I've done better and possibly find some local gamers if the local coffee and comic shops don't pan out.

I apologize in advance for my grammar and questionable spelling at times. I'm a level 1 wordsmith at best on most days...
Welcome to TZG.

OD
Welcome Mr. Migi.
Welcome to the boards! Hope we see you around a lot more.

I, for one, can definitely advocate for trying to get a game night set up at your local game shop or comic book shop. I got one set up at my favorite local comic book shop and it has been going well for nearly a year now. So, it doesn't hurt to give it a try. You never know.
yeah, Ive found one place so far but they normally do boardgames once a week...not enough to satisfy that itch right now. Im looking to be moving in the next few months so Im trying to soak it in while I can.
(05-03-2013 07:47 PM)Mr. Migi Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, Ive found one place so far but they normally do boardgames once a week...not enough to satisfy that itch right now. Im looking to be moving in the next few months so Im trying to soak it in while I can.

I hear ya there. ;-) But, hey, that is at least something. Better than not getting to play at all.

If you have any friends close enough to hang out, you could also try to get a game in here and there with them. Even if it is not as much their thing (maybe they are not all that into zombies) if they are at least open to trying, ask them to give it a try. I play all the time with my best friend. He isn't really a zombie fan at all. Now, when I say that, it isn't like he hates zombies, horror movies, that sort of thing. They just aren't his thing. But he loves this game because it is a fun game. To him, it doesn't matter that it is zombies against heroes. To him, the important thing is that it is fun.

So, you never know. Even if your friends aren't zombie crazy, they may still enjoy the game.
Greetings Mr Migi
Reference URL's