TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Painted Descent miniatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I saw Skolo's Descent figures and I thought I'd share some here too
[attachment=2312]
[attachment=2313]

[attachment=2315]
[attachment=2316]
wow those are awesome we should come up with a medieval themed LNOE scenario to put them in action haha
(05-08-2013 08:21 PM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]wow those are awesome we should come up with a medieval themed LNOE scenario to put them in action haha

Woodinvale in the medieval times. All I need's a medieval Cartwright figure...
Awesomesauce...

From the conspiracy theories out there Cartwright might have been around...

I was also thinking Last Super on Earth, Biblical themed, all I need is a Buddy Christ figure.. Watchmen02
This thread is making me think of Evil Dead 3.....the medieval dead......lol
(05-09-2013 08:42 PM)Sarge Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is making me think of Evil Dead 3.....the medieval dead......lol

Hail to the king baby
[attachment=2319]
"Now listen up, you primitive screwheads. This... is my BOOMstick!"

I need to get that... Bad...
Impressive. I never dared to paint the Descent models. The pure number of them deterred me.
To those who found the old Descent game too unbalanced or too long lasting. Our gaming group had a testgame with the new Descent 2 yesterday and it really dealt with a lot of the issues. Seems very promising.
(05-11-2013 09:09 PM)spiritusXmachina Wrote: [ -> ]Impressive. I never dared to paint the Descent models. The pure number of them deterred me.
To those who found the old Descent game too unbalanced or too long lasting. Our gaming group had a testgame with the new Descent 2 yesterday and it really dealt with a lot of the issues. Seems very promising.

We found it unbalanced in the Overlord's favour. I'm tempted to get Descent v2. Can you just get the new rule set seperately or have you got to buy the full game?
(05-12-2013 02:00 AM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]We found it unbalanced in the Overlord's favour. I'm tempted to get Descent v2. Can you just get the new rule set seperately or have you got to buy the full game?

There's an upgrade kit so you can use the whole bunch of Descent 1 characters (which would be recommended especially with all the painting work you put into them). But the game system generally has changed so much - you need to buy the whole new set.

But I have been told that in the time you played one game of D1 you can now play 3 games.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's