TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Why does England get all the cool stuff??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://wish.co.uk/zombie-shopping-mall/

Bad enough you guys get the mecca of Warhammer, now this... Watchmen02

I need a passport, a ticket, and a place to crash.. Scratch that, I'm going to move the family.
Pack them up and come on over! Also, everyone from larger countries says that England is so small that its easy to travel around to get to these places...mind you I grumble if I'm travelling anywhere more than 1 hour away :-)
(05-14-2013 06:01 AM)Sarge Wrote: [ -> ]...mind you I grumble if I'm travelling anywhere more than 1 hour away :-)

Me too, think it has something to do with the cost of petrol (gas to everyone else Watchmen02 ) which seems to be higher here than the rest of the universe Insane16
Look,us USA types could do this,we could use Sarku's country estate.

OD
Definitely would be cool, however, but in the U.S. you know some money grubbing a-hole will stumble, fall, hurt their pinky, and then decide their pain and mental suffering was just too much to bear, and sue the pants off the mall.

Sorry, am I being a little too cynical?
(05-14-2013 01:31 PM)Wasteland Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely would be cool, however, but in the U.S. you know some money grubbing a-hole will stumble, fall, hurt their pinky, and then decide their pain and mental suffering was just too much to bear, and sue the pants off the mall.

Sorry, am I being a little too cynical?

No that pretty much sums it up...either that or some money grubbing a-hole will own the place and charge $200 a head to get in to do it.
Country estate!? HAHAHA!

That would be fun to do at night though. Watchmen02
That is awesome!!! I say we all take a group trip. LOL! TZG.Com as a Zombie Survival group. ...You know... as long as half of us don't wind up just wanting to join the zombies. LOL!
I was thinking that would be great here in Vegas, right off the Strip. You take care of the money grabbers by having a fool proof waiver that they sign before. That one in England is pretty pricey for three hours, once converted I think it was around $200 if not more.. I think 1 to 2 hour run for like 60 dollars with an air soft gun rental and a supply of ammo would be feesable charge, more for additional ammo, or actually set up a "gun shop" in the course for "re supply". Sell monthly memberships, and cater parties... It would be a gold mine...
Friskers there was a guy that was going to set something very similar to this up in the USA not to long ago maybe about a year or two. He was setting it up to be an outdoor course that mixed in wilderness survival. The idea was you would start off with a group at a crash site and have to hike out to a safe house. It was a really cool idea but no one would insure it. If I remember right they told him he could do it but the survival school part could not have any sharp objects and he could have the zombie part but the survivors could not shoot them with airsoft guns. Last I heard the guy said screw it and was turning the land into a hunting resort.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's