TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Just dove in head first
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody just dropping an obligatory hello and thanks to all the previous posters here you've been a great help. Just started playing after my friend introduced me to the game, and I can't wait for more.. I already have GH and TP waiting on SOTF now, damn shipping delay...

And to all, just remember save that last bullet, you just never know haha
Welcome to TZG.

OD
Welcome, glad you came aboard.
Welcome!
Glad to have you here, just be careful some parts get real shallow due to the rising count of zombie corpses.
Welcome to the boards! Hope to see you around a lot more! I would suggest that, when dealing with zombies, it may not be best to dive in head first. Good way to get bitten. ;-)

Then again, sounds like you were already bitten by this game. ;-) You sound just as hooked as the rest of us.
Greetings nchis68,
I'm more of a 1 bullet left than a 5 bullets gone kind of guy!
Welcome! It's an addiction. You'll want 'em all. ;-)
Thanks everyone, have to say I really appreciated all the info hidden in the crypts here. Made playing with my gf and I the first time all the easier.. I just can't wait til September to make a huge board with cornfields and forests and more zombies than you can swing a bat at.. Haha
Reference URL's