TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Boardgamegeek.com prank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

No doubt many of you are followers of boardgamegeek.com, and the 'hotlist' of popular games.

As a joke, a friend of mine and I have decided we want to try to do a sort of 'flash mob' and get 'Hungry Hungry Hippos' onto the hotlist.

If you think this is funny too, please go to boardgamegeek and post something in the forums about Hungry hungry hippos, post an image, write a joke review, anything. Even just visiting the page probably helps.

Thanks,

Ed
That's really Sick....so of course I posted .

OD
Hey don't knock the hippos, that's a gentleman's game haha; let's go share the strategy of the extra reach of the yellow hippo
Pink, hands down!
I repainted my hippos for thematic effect... Be sure to wash them in soap and water before priming...
Hungry Hungry Hippos is an awesome game! LOL! I mean, who has not played that game in their childhood? It may be very simple, but just on nostalgia alone, the game rocks! ;-)
Thanks to everyone who posted, but I don't think the prank has enough momentum. If those of you with twitter or facebook accounts were to ask your friends for help, it might be enough to send HHH to the top!
themanfromsaturn, I got you on this one. Lets see how many people we can get.
I voted and the rating went up from 4.09 to 4.10Zombie17Zombie17Zombie17

Every little help + I loved that game so yeah an easy perfect 10!
Reference URL's