TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Exactly it's just frustrating when your show is about board games you would assume they would get the main rules correct but they messed up some pretty important rules.
That is too cool to hear. There was a thread here about that video when it came out and a lot of us watched it. We certainly hoped it would help bring some new fans to Last Night On Earth, and hoped that at least a few of those new fans would find there way here. You actually aren't the first to do both, so it is really cool to see that the video really did bring our beloved game some new fans. :-)
I admit, I did use the episode as a guide initially, but when I wen to play the 2nd time, I actually went through the manual. I noticed some inconsistencies between the 2. I always look at games as having "house" rules, so for me it's not truly an issue.

It's about the fun in the end, and I am having a blast.
the group i play with does some house rules too.

tailors the game to our interest without ruining the concept.
Welcome, snap! If you are not careful this board can suck up as much time as actually playing the games... Watchmen02
(05-29-2013 12:58 PM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]the group i play with does some house rules too.

tailors the game to our interest without ruining the concept.

Some house rules IMO disrupts the intended balance of the game and can shift the favor to a certain side.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's