TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to say hello to everyone, new to the site, pretty new to LNOE. Found this site via boardgamegeek.
Welcome to the boards. Hope what you find what you are looking for here.
Glad to see a new member! Welcome. This place is a little cozier than BBG, tighter group and easier to navigate without getting too sidetracked. Watchmen02
Always glad to have new members join. Welcome to our undead horde. I hope we see you around a lot more. ;-)
Welcome to TZG

OD
Thank you all,

Just trying to get situated with LNOE, saw it being played on Tabletop with Wil Wheaton and it's the first of the games he's done that I felt the need to buy and try out. I favor playing the Heroes over the zombie masses, just trying to get used to all the rules.
Greetings and happy gaming!
(05-25-2013 03:29 PM)Snap21Xtreme Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you all,

Just trying to get situated with LNOE, saw it being played on Tabletop with Wil Wheaton and it's the first of the games he's done that I felt the need to buy and try out. I favor playing the Heroes over the zombie masses, just trying to get used to all the rules.

Oh man be careful they butchered the rules on the tabletop episode I emailed and told them and they replied that they changed them to speed up the game so feel free to ask questions in the rules section I will watch it again this week and point out all the mistakes I see. I found myself saying "no that's not right" etc alot. I hate it because it builds bad habits for new players.
Dont go starting a feud with Will Wheaton.. Watchmen02
(05-27-2013 09:19 PM)friskers96 Wrote: [ -> ]Dont go starting a feud with Will Wheaton.. Watchmen02

I can kind of imagine alderdust going "Wheatooooooooooonnnnnn!!!!!" just like Sheldon Cooper while watching the TableTop LNOE video.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's