TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Fresh meat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys I'm from Northern Ireland and just got the game and GH in the post on Friday. Play 2 games of Die Zombies Die so far and I love it. Just can't wait to see what else is in store from the other scenarios. I love all things zombie and horror. I'm not a big board gamer I have play a few but nothing like this. I've got a boring job in a soft drinks factory so what better way to let off steam than blow the heads of Zombies. I've had a look at this site a few times and I'm glad it's here so I can ask a few questions if need be.
Welcome Aboard BD....this place is really getting internationalWatchmen02

Let us know how your games turn out,we could use some
session reports.(No pressure:rolleyesWatchmen02 it's cool
if you just hang out.

OD
sorry I'm not too good at this I've never posted on a forum before or been a member of one this is all new to me. But here go's zombies took the first game as Kenny took one search too many and was surrounded. Then Becky got cocky with a shotgun run out of ammo and with nowhere left to run quickly became zombie feed. Second game Payback Billy went to town with the baseball bat and the flare gun. Killing seven zombies and the sheriff with his shotgun mowed down his fare share. Now looking forword to playing out one of the scenarios. Any Tips?
Welcome Deano, its nice to have another Brit on this site!!
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Good to see the Brits getting a bit of the action.
BigDeano Wrote:sorry I'm not too good at this I've never posted on a forum before or been a member of one this is all new to me. But here go's zombies took the first game as Kenny took one search too many and was surrounded. Then Becky got cocky with a shotgun run out of ammo and with nowhere left to run quickly became zombie feed. Second game Payback Billy went to town with the baseball bat and the flare gun. Killing seven zombies and the sheriff with his shotgun mowed down his fare share. Now looking forword to playing out one of the scenarios. Any Tips?

Welcome!!

Tips for good games....

If you are Zombies, go through the cards at a good clip. Don't hold onto cards that you think will help 'in a few turns', as you'll better off impeding the hero's as soon as you can.

Don't chase the heros, try to anticipate where they need to go, and try to run 'pickets' across the board, so they always have to go through you.

As the Heros,

search, search, search. Unless you have a miniumum number of Zeds to kill, just try to avoid them and get the search items you need. Use your hero's together, instead of seperating everyone. Take advantage of speed and teamwork.
Thanks for the tips.
This looks like a good group of guys. Just started to paint my figures or should I say my bro is. I would mess them up big time. There looking great I can't wait to get a game with them.
Reference URL's