TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Recently I have fallen in love with many ffp games. I bought all LNoE expansions, all ATOE expansions and am trying to get a used copy of FanG. Love the theme that oozes from these games. I am working on a deck driven solo variant that should allow good play for LNoE.

I have read most forum posts here on these games and look forward to being part of these discussions.
Welcome to TZG-you've done a lot of reading & really invested in FFP.

OD
A warm welcome to the horde. Always nice to see new interested members.
Welcome man hope you enjoy your stay. Which of the FFP games is your favorite?
(06-02-2013 01:48 PM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome man hope you enjoy your stay. Which of the FFP games is your favorite?

I like AToE best so far only because there currently is no decent way to play LNoE solo.
I really want to try conquest of planet earth though.
Yeah if you want a solo zombie game...maybe zombiecide will give you your fix. Check out the lonesome gamer on YouTube he has some decent LNOE solo play rules.
(06-02-2013 07:43 PM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah if you want a solo zombie game...maybe zombiecide will give you your fix. Check out the lonesome gamer on YouTube he has some decent LNOE solo play rules.

Zombicide is too pricey for me because I would want all promos. I picked up zpocalypse but have not tried it yet. I have wAtched a bunch of lonesomegamer's videos. He is really entertaining.
I am working on a solo variant for LNoE that should take care of my needs.
I am still missing some promos for LNoE and atoe but can't quite bring myself to buy posters that I don't want for the promos.
Have contests to give the posters away
Greetings mercurycs,
Feel free to bring back any threads you find in the TZG crypts you like! See you on the boards.
Welcome mercurycs, enjoy your time here with other ffp fans. I love your financial commitment, there is something adictive about owing these really well polished games
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's