TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Fortune & Glory to be featured on Tabletop!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wil Wheaton just dropped a tweet that Fortune & Glory is one of the games being played for the new Tabletop episodes filming right now.

So that's exciting.
I wish they would make it at least a hour long rather then the typical 30 minute segment
That's what the Extended episodes are for. I just wish they'd produce Extendeds for every episode.
My only impression of this game is from Shut Up and Sit Down, and while they didn't hate the game, they certainly didn't recommend it. Of course, they didn't recommend LNOE either and I love that game. I would love to see Fortune and Glory in action. I'm kind of glad they cut a Tabletop episode down to thirty minutes, because there are boring moments that come along with every game (especially if you're only watching instead of playing) and I'd rather just skip those parts. Watching someone stare at their cards for thirty seconds seems like an eternity when you have nothing hinging on it.
Reference URL's