TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Cthulhu Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Those are awesome pictures. Looks like you have a lot of fun.
(06-18-2013 10:52 PM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]squad level.. nice.. reminds me of 40k!!

( and i used to love epic as well )!!

It has some simularities with 40K except the rules for firing and getting hit are much much simpler. Epic, I had that version in a box as well. Traded it for the growing hunger expansion with a friend of mine. From what I heard it has become quite the collectors item. Watchmen02

(06-19-2013 05:01 AM)Lythaeum Wrote: [ -> ]Those are awesome pictures. Looks like you have a lot of fun.

We do Watchmen02

Sorry OD for jacking your topic Zombie24
No Problem-the pics are great.

OD
was it the older epic or the new epic. new epic i didn't care for.. the older was the bomb.. i must have a 30000poit army for epic still in boxes, all painted up waiting to play. havn't had them out since late 90's!!

(06-19-2013 08:34 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2013 10:52 PM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]squad level.. nice.. reminds me of 40k!!

( and i used to love epic as well )!!

It has some simularities with 40K except the rules for firing and getting hit are much much simpler. Epic, I had that version in a box as well. Traded it for the growing hunger expansion with a friend of mine. From what I heard it has become quite the collectors item. Watchmen02

(06-19-2013 05:01 AM)Lythaeum Wrote: [ -> ]Those are awesome pictures. Looks like you have a lot of fun.

We do Watchmen02

Sorry OD for jacking your topic Zombie24
Yes it was the old epic. Also back in those crazy 90's.
My box had two armies and loads of buildings in it.
i have space marines and imperial guard. used to have a good orc army but sold it to a friend. have tried to buy it back ever since. Watchmen02
wow, this game sounds intense. I don't know if I will be able to cash in now, but certainly I will keep it on the brain. I look forward to hearing stories of people playing this beast.
I too have been looking at this, but as much as I would love another mythos based games (you can never get enough Lovecraft), its a bit rich for my blood.
But saying that, I was chatting to Fenris Minatures at the Partizan show in Newark a couple of weeks back and they have been doing the figures for this, and I think they plan to make them available (in resin) at a later date.
The guys at Fenris seemed pretty stoked about this project......but so would I be, it looks fab.
I caved & backed it at the $240 Level.I'll wait till the Expansions get in the hands of the retailers
before I start on them.

OD
(06-28-2013 11:43 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]I caved & backed it at the $240 Level.I'll wait till the Expansions get in the hands of the retailers
before I start on them.

OD

I am lucky I don't have the $ for this right now. The game looks amazing! The figures blow my mind.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's