TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings and Salivations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there. I'm Gavin. I expect to be lurking a lot, though I'm considering possibilities for the contest.

I initially got LNoE for a zombie-loving friend, and now need to get my own copy; when ToE came out, I was certain to pick it up, and like it even more. My wife and I generally love cooperative games, so ToE is definitely a big hit. I'm hoping to pre-order both Something Wicked and the Hero Pack as soon as they become available.

Good to meet everyone!
Welcome hope you enjoy your stay. The guys here are very helpful.
BigDeano Wrote:Welcome hope you enjoy your stay. The guys here are very helpful.

hey the chicks are too!
Welcome, Gavin.
Yep the chicks are too.
im a dude
gavindowning Wrote:Hey there. I'm Gavin. I expect to be lurking a lot, though I'm considering possibilities for the contest.

I initially got LNoE for a zombie-loving friend, and now need to get my own copy; when ToE came out, I was certain to pick it up, and like it even more. My wife and I generally love cooperative games, so ToE is definitely a big hit. I'm hoping to pre-order both Something Wicked and the Hero Pack as soon as they become available.

Good to meet everyone!

YES reinforcements for AToE Lovers..Take that Zombie Fans!

OD
deadrabbit Wrote:im a dude

Mmm hmm... goth chick... Zombie03
Welcome Gavin... I've been away for a few days. I hope you enjoy it here!
Sárku Wrote:
deadrabbit Wrote:im a dude

Mmm hmm... goth chick... Zombie03

for the last time Sark, im post surgery and im legaly a male now.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's