TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Dreaming Zombie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

my name is Timo, I'm from Baden-Württemberg in Germany.
I raised 1981. ^-^

I love the FFP games, I guess I got almost all stuff.
I really love FANG in competitive mode and COPE in competitive and coop mode.

Also paint the minis of board games, of course as well of FFP games.
I finished the ones of COPE and IFOS, got almost the half of ATOE and the non-human minis of FANG.

If you want to check out, feel welcome Watchmen02
http://tischel-181.deviantart.com/gallery/43658159
Welcome to TZG....Nice work.

OD
Welcome to the boards, new friend. I am loving how we have people from all over the globe here! Hope we see you around a lot more.
@ old dwarf thank you, the ATOE and COPE saucers minis are not my best xD I tried the army painter stuff... and I'm not really happy with it, but I will finish / finished them all with it, because they look similar

@ staypuft thank you, I hope I will meet here some people from around my area, here it is hard to find some gamers who plays FFP stuff, except LNOE

I got a question, how can I upload stuff here? I have done quick rule sheets (I guess is the best description) I want to share, and also checked the rules and my english of course Zombie17
Greetings Tischel,
If you want to look for people in your area check out our user map. See you on the boards.
I already does... feel like I'm in the middle of nowhere XD

So now I try to downlaod my stuff... maybe also to the middle of nowhere ^-^
Servus Tischel,
nice to see the FFP-Games virus infects some more germans ;P. Your miniatures look very cool, especially your 'touch of evil heroes 1'.
Maybe we'll meet some day.
I'm already infected ^^ And I really like the FFP stuff.
So you like the ladies Zombie17
I hope I can paint the rest some day, but right now I do others.
Yeah, maybe, so where are you from? I'm from Stuggie
Yeah, I like tough ladies who know to handle a zombie apocalypse or alien invasionWatchmen02, especially when they are painted.

I live in Detmold, NRW. It's a small but beautiful town near Bielefeld.
It is like in Shrek... far, far away XD

I like the IFOS ladies... the non-hairy of course Zombie17
Reference URL's