TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Elder Sign - Expansion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If any of you guys already play Elder Sign, then I can give a big thumbs up to the new 'Unseen Forces' expansion.
Plenty of new locations, characters and mythos events. New bad guys ad loving the cursed and blessed extra dice.
Adds some new fun without messing or over complicating the game.
I have been looking forward to playing the expansion but all the places in Australia where I usually order things from so I don't have to pay $80 or so in shipping fees are sold out.
(07-23-2013 08:21 AM)Thraxas Wrote: [ -> ]I have been looking forward to playing the expansion but all the places in Australia where I usually order things from so I don't have to pay $80 or so in shipping fees are sold out.

That's bad news south of the equator.
I hope you don't have to wait too long to get your hands on a copy.

I have great fun with elder sign, nearly always play it solo.
I mostly play it solo and really enjoy it. I did manage to get a copy which arrived today. I have sleeved everything and shuffled all the new stuff in with the old, but have no time to play today. After work tomorrow I will be trying out all the new things. It's very exciting
Thats great news....nothing better than sleeving the new stuff in anticipation of playing.
Enjoy the new locations and may you be blessed...lol
Good to know, I wait for the german version, cause my main is in german.
And mixed language are... stupid Zombie17
Reference URL's