TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Sorry for my absence...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry I've been away for some time. Life just seems to happen all at once.. Watchmen02 I've been job hunting, enjoying my time with my boys, doing a lot of cooking (working on my knife skills, spice blends, basic recipes by putting a little of me in them). Been getting my zombies on, some LNOE and Zpocalypse from time to time and managed to get hooked on The Last of Us in a bad way. I recommend it to any fan of 3rd person adventure games, this was really well done and the characters and storyline hooked me more than the glitz and glamour of Bioshock Infinite. I'm still here, and I've been refining my scenarios and such, I have a lot of catching up to do here, hope to get back in the mix soon!
Welcome back fellow deaditeZombie13 I've just been bought Bioshock Infinite and I'm looking forward to playing it (after Farcry 3) are you on PS3 by any chance?
Welcome back man I was curious where you ran off to. I heard last of us is an epic game.
Hey Friskers. I hear you. My friends and I have been rotating weekends being away this summer. Hard to get a good group together to play.
After I picked up the latest Pandemic - On the Brink expansion everyone wants to play that instead because its shorter and easier to watch all our toddlers while playing.
LOL, my obsession with this game has diminished but I hope to ermm.....bring it back from the dead.
May need to play solo. Watchmen02
I'm on ps3, I'm either under friskers96, porkchop96, or porkchop... I'm leaning more towards porkchop96 though.

Bioshock Infinite rocked, I'm still playing it. I love the scenery, story is pretty tight, I never played any of the others but I hear the original is still superior to this one. I dig the chick helping out during gameplay, feeding me ammo, since my accuracy is crap. I tend to stay away from first person shooters these days since I'm slowly loosing my skill at them, but this was a hard title to pass up.

I never played an uncharted title till I got the playstation vita, after I played golden abyss I ran out and got 2 and 3 for the ps3 (couldn't find 1 used). Last of Us is by Naughty Dog and its got great potential for Game of the Year in my opinion. I've been literally on the edge of my seat as well as having that tingly feeling in my arms and legs. I genuinely have feelings about the characters and what happens to them, job well done...
I think we can all understand. Sometimes real life gets in the way of things you may otherwise want to do. I, myself, just started a new job and have not had as much time to come by here as I would like. Glad to see you back, though. ;-) We will always be here waiting for you.
Reference URL's