TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Ultimate Warriors Death Battle Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Over at BGG, when you check the information for Last Night on Earth: The Zombie game, it says that it's been Reimplemented by Ultimate Warriors Death Battle Game. Now, that got me a little curious, so I hopped unto the BBG link and the first thing I see? An image of Wolverine, Darth Maul, a Predator (dunno if it's THE Predator from the first movie) and Iron Man.

It's a free print and play game, and that's as far as I've gotten as I don't have time right now to read through it. Has anyone tried this game out? Since it reimplements/borrows mechanics from LNOE, there might be some good ideas here that can be used in custom scenarios for LNOE.
Looking forward to try this!
(07-29-2013 03:48 AM)LabRat Wrote: [ -> ]Over at BGG, when you check the information for Last Night on Earth: The Zombie game, it says that it's been Reimplemented by Ultimate Warriors Death Battle Game. Now, that got me a little curious, so I hopped unto the BBG link and the first thing I see? An image of Wolverine, Darth Maul, a Predator (dunno if it's THE Predator from the first movie) and Iron Man.

It's a free print and play game, and that's as far as I've gotten as I don't have time right now to read through it. Has anyone tried this game out? Since it reimplements/borrows mechanics from LNOE, there might be some good ideas here that can be used in custom scenarios for LNOE.

got a link? i'm having trouble finding it for some reason??

thanks
neat thanks!
so anyone have an opinion on this?
Reference URL's