TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Dead Panic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When surfing around on BGG my eyes get on an ad for an upcoming board game. It's name is "Dead Panic" and it's released by Fireside Games, which made "Castle Panic".
A friend of mine got "Castle Panic" after watching Tabletop and I've to say it's a really funny game. You don't need much strategy and the rules are very simple, so it's really good for a casual gaming evening.

"Dead Panic" seems like a little improved version which is settled in the zombie genre (the most profitable genre at the moment). It's coming out in september and depending on some reviews I'll buy one of it because I like the original and like everyone here I am a huge zombie genre fan.

Here's a link:
Dead Panic

What do you think?
Looks very interesting, I too thought castle panic was a fun game after watching it played both at my local gaming store and on table top. Might have to pick it up, sept. is going to be quite a month n my wallet, dc deck building expansion, still needto buy marvel deck builder expansion, FanG expansion, and others.
I like castle panic so ill see if ill get it depending on price really.
thanks for the heads up!

wow.. just checked it out. looks really decent. thanks again!
I'm gonna need to get annother job to pay for this and all the Flying Frog Expansions coming out
tell me about it. games in general!
Like I said, when the improvements are worth it and the price isn't much higher than the original, I'll get one. The original is really funny and one of the best games to play with casual gamers, who aren't interested in difficult rules.
It is already on my wish list.
I really like castle panic, and got the add on as well.
Reference URL's