TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: A new user has appeared!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there!

First off, I am glad this forum exists! Thank you for having me!

I play LNOE every Monday and Tuesday night with a group of friends. We typically do one zombie player with 3 people playing as the heroes. Thus far the zombies have dominated most games. (still learning to tone down the amount of dots per game.)

I am looking forward to interacting with everyone!

-Jeff

Upcoming posts by me...
A unique all in one game storage solution that I haven't seen on this forum.
A beefed up vehicle escape scenario. (Where the agony of defeat orthe
sweet taste of victory is but a roll away.) (well play tested)
a D&D esque fighting bosses scenario. (AH mini's)
Painted miniatures galore!
A bevy of well balanced custom characters.
And MAYBE (just maybe) some makerbot templates.
Welcome aboard. (I took you off moderation, so your posts will now automatically be approved.)
(07-31-2013 04:44 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard. (I took you off moderation, so your posts will now automatically be approved.)

Oh! Ok! I wasnt sure of my phone messed up or if it was moderation.
Thanks!
Welcome to TZG, we had a real run on Spammers late last year so I tend to put new members who don't
post upon joining into moderation. But a Mqstout said your post will go right through now.

OD
Greetings Jeff!

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
I decided to donate 10 $because frankly you guys are worth it! Zombie03
(07-31-2013 09:18 PM)jatle Wrote: [ -> ]I decided to donate 10 $because frankly you guys are worth it! Zombie03

Legend. Zombie17Zombie17Zombie17
You've just helped this site last longer. It all goes to Sarku the admin of worms to keep this site going.
Welcome!!!
Hello Jeef,
Welcome to the board. You'll find everyone here really friendly and as mad about LNoE as you are.
welcome! I look forward to your posts!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's