TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Eldritch Horror
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finally a world wide mythos Game (well it sort of makes my Home Brew Mythos & Glory old hat) but I'm excited .

OD

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_n...?eidn=4283
Look OD how many games have you actually got? and will you be allowed to purchase any more?Zombie17

It looks cool btw and I can see how it's a must buy for you!
(08-05-2013 11:51 AM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Look OD how many games have you actually got? and will you be allowed to purchase any more?Zombie17

It looks cool btw and I can see how it's a must buy for you!

My BGG profile says about 420,So far my wife is letting me get away with this (well I turn a blind eye to her expanding Coach Bag collection).

Actually Board & Bits have this up for preorder for under $40
which isn't badWatchmen02

OD
The rules are up on FFG so hopefully by the end of the month I have a
package from CSI.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_m...244&esem=4

OD
Just found out my preorder has shipped, so this should help me get over my SoB end of KS funk.

OD

PS; It's here ! Gotta Go check this baby out.
I really love this Game , it plugs up what I felt were holes in AH.I think it owes a lot
to AToE & F&G in it's mechanics. The story line it generates & choices given are really
cool.

I'm around 9 turns in ,solved 1 Mystery but I have some On Going Mythos effects that
makes things tough. The current Mystery requires closing a Gate to solve, besides a clue
but right now I can't close Gates until I get to the Arctic Ocean & see why the Northern Lights
are going bonkers. However I have another problem that I can't complete Expeditions
& every time there is a Reckoning effect It removes an Expedition & once there gone
you lose the Game. Plus the doom Track is at 8 when it gets to Zero you lose.

So I'm trying to see which way to go.

OD
(11-26-2013 01:16 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Just found out my preorder has shipped, so this should help me get over my SoB end of KS funk.

OD

PS; It's here ! Gotta Go check this baby out.

About to play my copy tonight.
Just finished my 1st Game up, Azathoth handed me my Butt in 12 Turns.This was Solo
to learn the Rules. It played smoothly but I think having only 1 Investigator contributed
to my loss.

I got two Mythos On Going Cards that were brutal ,one had me chasing it all over the Board
until the Omen token pushed the Doom Token down to Zero & I & the world were nada.

Great Game , I'm anxious to play again.

OD
We just finished out game with two investigators and barley won with two clicks in the doom track to go. I can safely say this game is everything I wanted AH to be and more.
(12-02-2013 02:47 AM)LSD Wrote: [ -> ]We just finished out game with two investigators and barley won with two clicks in the doom track to go. I can safely say this game is everything I wanted AH to be and more.

Amen to that, I hope FFG gets busy on Expansions, more AO
& more Mysteries .This Game is made for PoD stuff.

Not that the Game needs Expansions to upgrade the play
experience but simply that I can see it will get a lot of plays
so more AO & expanded Mysteries would be welcomed.

The different Investigators & other mechanics will provide
a lot of replay value as is but I want YIG (well the rest of the Gang
too). Maybe after some more plays I'll try my hand at some
Home Brew AO & I'm sure there will be some stuff done on BGG.

AToE has some good Fan Made Villains so I'm sure EH
will get a lot of Fan stuff to, as like AToE you just want
add Villains/AO to it.

OD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's