TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: A Touch of Evil Fan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi fellas,

I'm a Touch of Evil Fan from Spain. My game partners don't understand English and I want to access to the templates for translate the cards and the others elements.

Ah! Today I have buy my copy of Fortune & Glory from Amazon. I'm exciting because I like the pulp era! Best regards!
Hola & welcome to TZG, more AToE fans the better.

OD
Welcome to our happy little undead home. It is so crazy how we have people from all over the globe joining us here. I just recently got A Touch of Evil for my birthday a couple months ago and fell in love with that just as much as I fell in love with Last Night On Earth. I hope we see you around here a lot more. :-)
(08-10-2013 08:48 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to our happy little undead home. It is so crazy how we have people from all over the globe joining us here. I just recently got A Touch of Evil for my birthday a couple months ago and fell in love with that just as much as I fell in love with Last Night On Earth. I hope we see you around here a lot more. :-)

And you'll both love F&G when you get that too!
Another welcome from another ATOE & FanG fan! When you explore all these great games have to offer, do check out the expansions as well, for even more greatness. Now that one of the two is near, I'm getting excited for the FanG expansions! Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01
Greetings jaumesalvailara
I've played my first few games of A Touch of Evil and I love it. There's some really cool moments that crop up in the game. Eventually I hope to put up some reports of my AToE games. See you on the boards.
Reference URL's