TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Is there a PDF of the Growing Hunger?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone point me to a download of the Growing Hunger rules?
Thanks in advance!
As far as I'm aware they haven't been posted anywhere. It would be copywrite for anyone to post them (except the frog) so that's probably why.
(08-13-2013 02:12 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I'm aware they haven't been posted anywhere. It would be copywrite for anyone to post them (except the frog) so that's probably why.

The others are in the downloads though. Is there a difference?
(08-13-2013 04:58 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2013 02:12 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I'm aware they haven't been posted anywhere. It would be copywrite for anyone to post them (except the frog) so that's probably why.

The others are in the downloads though. Is there a difference?

Flying Frog have posted them and they're already available on the net. I think the reason FFP haven't posted the rules to GH is they're probably thinking that people won't buy the expansion once they've got the rules. If you're thinking of getting GH I can post a list of contents if that helps?
I plan on buying it at GenCon in a couple of days. It was more curiosity than anything - and that the others were available so I didn't know if I was missing it somewhere.
(08-13-2013 08:36 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote: [ -> ]I plan on buying it at GenCon in a couple of days. It was more curiosity than anything - and that the others were available so I didn't know if I was missing it somewhere.

No worries and enjoy GH it adds a lot to LNoE and new characters are always cool too!
Reference URL's