TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Walking Dead Miniatures?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to make a Walking Dead mod to my LNOE game, and am looking for miniatures that can be used for heroes from the show. I have found a few things online, but they are all expensive and require painting. I could go the paint route if necessary, but can't pay too much. I'm wanting to add pretty much every character from the TV show. So does anyone have links or ideas? They don't have to be actual Walking Dead miniatures, but ones that would work as them. For example, I have gone to a local game store and sifted through their giant bin of used Hero Clix. I have found a few that will pass as characters from the show.

Also, does anyone have ideas about where to get miniatures for grave weapon zombies? I know they make the expansion for them, but they don't come with miniatures for every grave weapon type. So that's no good to me, because I'm OCD like that.
If you don't want to paint models how about double-sided printing of each character, cutting out and basing them for a paper stand-up marker?

Can't help with the idea of GWZ for all weapons short of customising other zombie figures.
(08-26-2013 02:55 AM)BigGoose62 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, does anyone have ideas about where to get miniatures for grave weapon zombies? I know they make the expansion for them, but they don't come with miniatures for every grave weapon type. So that's no good to me, because I'm OCD like that.

I might be a bit late, but for anyone else looking I found some great weapon sprues on eBay searching for 28mm Weapons and I simply modded existing LNOE zombies and a few of the proxies that I have picked up.

You can get sprues with chainsaws, shotguns knives etc on, I find it really adds variety to the horde!
(08-26-2013 02:55 AM)BigGoose62 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking to make a Walking Dead mod to my LNOE game, and am looking for miniatures that can be used for heroes from the show. I have found a few things online, but they are all expensive and require painting. I could go the paint route if necessary, but can't pay too much. I'm wanting to add pretty much every character from the TV show. So does anyone have links or ideas? They don't have to be actual Walking Dead miniatures, but ones that would work as them. For example, I have gone to a local game store and sifted through their giant bin of used Hero Clix. I have found a few that will pass as characters from the show.

Also, does anyone have ideas about where to get miniatures for grave weapon zombies? I know they make the expansion for them, but they don't come with miniatures for every grave weapon type. So that's no good to me, because I'm OCD like that.

I've made my own Grave Dead take a look http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...d-01-07-12

Plus I'm working on Walking Dead characters (more coming soon) http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...d-15-03-14

Hope these give you some ideasWatchmen02
Reference URL's