TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having just come off of a great holiday weekend introducing my son to some FFG goodness he had not played I thought I'd sign up here.

I have been running ATOE for my kids for a couple of years - we ran four scenarios on our recent holiday in France - our first play with the coast

My son & I have also been playing a lot of CoPE but only the simple rules.

The dilemma was whether or not LNOE was too scary - he is a mature 7 year old - so we started the weekend with invasion - initially him playing the heroes and me the martians with a mid game swap for the beginners scenario - Dad's first victory of the weekend (and until late on Monday the only one)

We rapidly followed this with a 2nd scenario where my heroes only lasted a few turns.

After this there was no stopping him and LNOE (manor house) hit the table followed by FanG for two plays

There are now 2 FFG fans in the house
(08-27-2013 07:11 PM)Holymoe Wrote: [ -> ]There are now 2 FFG fans in the house

Hi Holymoe - I think you mean FFP games.
(FFG is a different brand Watchmen02 )

It's awesome that your next generation is into ATOE and LNOE!
Welcome to TZG...yes we all trip up between FFP & FFG now & then but both produce great games.

OD
Greetings I've just come back from holiday too. We took AToE and played it several times. It's great introducing the games to new players I would have loved playing that as a kid. I bet your kids think you're the coolest dad everZombie17
Welcome to the boards! Glad to hear you have been enjoying all things Flying Frog. ;-) Hope we see you around a lot more.
Reference URL's