TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I'm new to this found a link to here and I poked around a bit and liked the looks of this.

I'm a fan of games overall and in my local area am part of a group of liked minded people who get together every Saturday to play games. I like LNOE, Munchkin, Resistance: Avalon, and many other games.

I fell in love with games my Freshman year of high school and over the last 3 years have become active in our local gameclub. Right now we're looking for more versions of LNOE to play as we have grown somewhat tired of the original game due to the over powered nature of guns.
Welcome to the boards. There are many expansions to Last Night On Earth if you are interested, so there is a lot you can do to add to the game. I'm not sure what you mean about guns being over-powered, though. Personally, I have never found that to be the case. Every time you use a gun, you risk losing it. In my experience, you almost always wind up losing them, and more often than not, pretty quickly. LOL!

Anyway, as I said, there are plenty of expansions with cool new features for both the hero players and zombie players.

But, either way, I certainly hope we see you around a lot more. ;-)
Welcome to TZG ,guns aside the Growing Hunger Expansion is a must, it adds a lot to the base Game.

OD
Greetings ZombieTony
I too wouldn't say the guns are overpowered but then again I'm unlucky and seem to roll a 1 or 2 whenever I get one! Let's see some stats...

Base Game and Growing Hunger
Revolver Range 3. Hits on 4+. Discarded on a 1.
(Comments: Average range. 50% chance of hitting. 17% chance of being discarded each use).

Base Game, Growing Hunger and Timber Peak
Pump Shotgun Range 2. Hits on a 3+ (roll a seperate die for each Zombie in 1 space). Discarded on a 1 or 2. (This discard roll is made after all Zombies have been rolled to Hit)
(Comments: Poor range. 67% chance of hitting. 33% chance of being discarded.)

Timber Peak
Pistol (May be fired twice) Range 2. Hits on a 4+. Discarded on any roll of a 1.
(Comments: Poor range. 50% chance of hitting. 17% chance of being discarded per to Hit roll)

Timber Peak
Police Shotgun (If a Hit is scored, the Police Shotgun may be fired again until it misses). Range 3. Hits on a 4+. Discarded on a 1 (This discard roll is made after all Zombies have been rolled to Hit).
(Comments: Average range. 50% chance of hitting. 17% chance of discarding).

Hero Pack 1
Hunting Rifle (May be fired twice if the Hero gives up their move action) Range 5. Hits on a 3+. Discarded on a 1 or 2 (This discard roll is made after all Zombies have been rolled to Hit).
(Comments: Amazing range. 67% chance of hitting. 17% chance of discarding).

Just to clarify...
The Revolver and Pistol has a chance of being discarded during the To Hit Roll.

The Pump Shotgun, Police Shotgun and Hunting Rifle all have a seperate discard roll after all firing is completed.

Hope this helpsWatchmen02
Well what I mean is that if you have two heroes with guns who get upgrades from the gun upgrades it's nearly impossible to get near them for us. We have most of the expansions you mentioned save Hero Pack #1 I believe. We've considered house ruling it to make guns more realistic where you have a limited number of max shots for your gun. Cause even though you have a chance to lose your gun every shot you aren't guaranteed to lose it.
Reference URL's