TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: They're Coming - Zombie Survival Card Game - Kickstarter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks,
Here's a link to my zombie card game thats up on kickstarter right now. Please take a look and even if you don't pledge let me know how I can improve the kickstarter!

They're Coming Kickstarter

[Image: 3277514156321296bdffcc73bf4ba68d_large.jpg?1377046014]
Well you're half way there & the goal is rather modest & the price point for the Game is nice too. I like
the Game mechanics getting to be both survivor & Zombie Horde is just cool.

The Tee's & prints ,well I just wonder how much of a motivation they are to the average Game buyer(although the above pic
would look great in my Game room).The personalized Zombie & Survivor name & pics are a nice touch but the pledge level
is way over the top.

I do love the fact that the basic buy in for the Game includes all the stretch goal stuff that actually effects the Game,
only the Tee's & Art work & personalized stuff is extra.

I hope your KS makes it.

OD
(09-02-2013 11:50 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Well you're half way there & the goal is rather modest & the price point for the Game is nice too. I like
the Game mechanics getting to be both survivor & Zombie Horde is just cool.

The Tee's & prints ,well I just wonder how much of a motivation they are to the average Game buyer(although the above pic
would look great in my Game room).The personalized Zombie & Survivor name & pics are a nice touch but the pledge level
is way over the top.

I do love the fact that the basic buy in for the Game includes all the stretch goal stuff that actually effects the Game,
only the Tee's & Art work & personalized stuff is extra.

I hope your KS makes it.

OD

Thanks for looking it over! The main reason for the Zombie and Survivor images being that price is due to the fact that I've got artists lined up and they charge on average about 100 dollars for the image, then a nice print runs around 20-25 + the game for 15 + shipping for the print and game anywhere. The math ran out to right around 200 accounting for shipping anywhere and if I have to pay the artists to put the image commission above other work (aka pay for priority) to keep it from delaying the game shipping.

We have a Twitter if you want to follow and keep up to date on the game (@UndeadEscape). We still have over two weeks and I'd love to get to the stretch goals!

If you know anyone that is into zombies let them know!
I`m sorry, another Zombie game? Come on...
Reference URL's