TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: zombicide expansions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone played either of the zombicide expansions?

worth it or not? I'm making a xmas list for mrs claus Watchmen02

also.. in the rules for ZC it hints toward may be some free downloadable content .. like maybee other characters?

any rules updates or faqs before i play again next week?
I kickstarted the expansions as well, but haven't received them yet. They are currently in the process of shipping them out so hopefully it will be soon.

You can download a PDF of the rules for both expansions on the main page of the Zombicide site. http://guillotinegames.com
cool, thanks!
well, there is not so much change to be honest. they are not different games than zombicide season 1.

i`m waiting for my boxes as well, but from reading the rulebook you have 2 new zombi types - toxic zombi that splashes toxic waste when you hit it in melee combat (so you shoot at it, cause it does not splash then) - that is Toxic City Mall (zombicide season 1 addon)

and you have berseker zombies in Prison Outbreak - you need to hit it in melee combat, not ranged one.

Survivors can became half zombies as well - they get tougher and they are still partly human (nonsens, zombies eat brainz and thats it. well there are some zombies that very fast indeed - sorry, have been watching WWZ yesterday ;-) )

plus lot of new Survivors with new skills, new guns, new tiles, new zombie sculpts, lots of miniatures and so on..

for me it means 220 miniatures to paint ;-) so that is always good. i think.
i stopped painting mini's after i got all my LNOE stuff done. Watchmen02
Reference URL's