TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombie nerd in Indy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! Been reading threads as a guest here for a bit and decided to join up and contribute my thoughts. I recently got into Last Night on Earth, which wasn't difficult since I have been into Zombie movies, books, survival tactics, roleplaying games, and video games for the last decade. I played with local peeps for a bit and ended getting a copy of the base game and SotF. Really looking forward to Blood in the Forest too! I'll gladly chat zombies with anybody, anytime. Oh and I'll leave you with a picture of my zombie outbreak response vehicle...
[Image: 25D6B98B-6398-4CF7-B818-9B27B277C327-876...D83862.jpg]
Welcome to TZG, nice wheels.

OD
Welcome to the boards! Hope we see you around a lot more. Those tires definitely look like they could crunch in a few zombies skulls if need be. ;-)
Thanks! Unfortunately now we're looking at trading this one in due to some money constraints. I've had it 3 years, so it will be sad to let it go. The upside is when I start the build on the next one it will be even better prepared for the zombie apocalypse...
Greetings
The anti-Zombie vehicle rocks. I imagine someone driving it with someone up top with a shotgun blowing away the odd Zed that gets too closeZombie13

The ram on the front would make a mess of any rotten walkers tooZombie13Zombie13
Welcome. Awesome car!

Remember (especially during a zombie apocalypse): roads...where we are going we don't need roads. You have the perfect car for that.
Reference URL's