TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hauntings and multiple Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So of a Haunting occurs in a space with two Heroes, and the first Escapes, does the second Hero then have to automatically fight the Haunting / Ghost?
Do I remember correctly that you only encounter the haunting when you enter the space? Or if you choose to do so as an action on your turn? Or was that some other minion?
If I recall correctly, if you enter a space with a haunting token you must roll, on a 1 the ghost attacks. However there may be a murder card or location card that says to play a haunting on that space. If so I have not drawn it.

I would assume any player at the space must encounter the spirit and therefore fight. But it has been a while since I have played. Unfortunately all my games are still in boxes in the garage until I can find a place to put them all.
I think my question revolves around how a haunting is played as a Minion. An undefeated Minion would certianly attack a second hero in the same space if the first hero was KO'd or escaped.
If it's placed as a minion then I believe, yes, the second hero would have to encounter it.
Reference URL's