TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: What's Up With Kenny?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it just my set or is it general knowledge that the Kenny model does not match the Kenny Hero card? It's as though they changed actors somewhere in the process. The model has what looks like a beard or goatee, which is clearly not present on the card.

Also, anyone notice that the models from the base game grew at least 6" when they reached Timber Peak? The TP models of Jake, Sally and Sherriff are all taller than their base game counter parts. I like how they made the clothing look worn and added various supply bags over their shoulders though.
I didn't notice that detail. I'll check it out later when I get home.

On a somewhat related note, do you play with people who yell out "Oh my God, they killed Kenny! You bastards!" every time Kenny is killed in a game? Just wondering.
Haha - yes, I do as a matter of fact. It's kind of hard to hold back for some of them in my group. Watchmen02
Didn't notice that either. I'll check.

That South park catchphrase is what really makes Kenny stand out in my games. Love playing against him then yelling that out loud whenever I manage to kill him.

On a related note - Not sure if there are any Beatles/Little Richard fans here but whenever I'm playing Sally, I can't help but sing a few lines of Long Tall Sally whenever her Lucky ability results in a missed re-roll for the Zombies.
Kenny is the one character that nobody in my group wants to play. I think it is his face, or the hints at his personality that come through the cards and quotes. Plus the weapon his miniature is holding is jam or peanut butter...
4 years later, at 4 in the morning, I dare to resurrect this thread and suggest (1) that I don't see any beard in Kenny's model, but (2) I think he might be a werewolf... I love the subtle hints in this game.
Reference URL's