TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New Pittsburgh Zombie, thanks for having me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zombie17 before i get started... great smilies! anyway, My name is RJ I'm from Pittsburgh. I love all kinds of board games but my favorite for some time has been last night on earth. I have created quite a few Fan scenarios for the timber peak addition and am very interested in seeing what other people have come up with. I would also love some advice on making new board pieces and tokens ( i.e. the seedy motel game board... awesome ) so thanks for your time and good hunting Insane16
Greetings RJ,
Feel free to share your scenarios. I think the GIMP programme gets used for making custom stuff like character cards but I actually know less than a Zombie about that stuff. There's other guys on here who can create wonders.
See you on the boards and have fun digging up the threads of the deadZombie13
Welcome to TZG

OD
Hey RJ. I'm Daryl, also a yinzer (Lawrenceville). How do you do?
Welcome to the boards. It is always really cool to see new members join, especially when they are so enthusiastic about making custom stuff. ;-) Hope we see you around a lot more.
Welcome, rfranchek. I see you hail from one of the zombie hotbeds in the world. I have a lot of family up there. I still miss my regular childhood trips when I used to visit my great-grandparents. No other place knows how to make good chipped ham. You a fan of Primanti Bros? If I lived up there, I would probably eat myself into a coma at that place.
Reference URL's