TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombies in Chicago
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people!

I recently moved to Chicago from Alaska, so I often fall back on my recently purchased LNOE game as an icebreaker. While at first I wasn't sure about it (zombies won the first six games), I found myself encouraged by what people were saying online to go for the Growing Hunger expansion. I'm glad I did, and now I find myself eyeing Survival of the Fittest. And the Hero Pack... and the grave weapon minis... I might be in trouble here.
Greetings Mello Man,

Here's the full range of available extras for LNoE

Last Night on Earth
Last Night on Earth 2007
Free Downloads We've Got to go Back! 2007 All Hallows Eve 2007
Web Exclusives Stock Up! Dec 2007
Growing Hunger Mar 2008
Web Exclusives Revenge of the Dead Oct 2008
Special Ed. CD 2008
Web Exclusives Zombie Pillage Jun 2009
Free Downloads Run for It! 2009
Advanced Abilities 2010
Survival of the Fittest Jan-Mar 2010
Hero Pack 1 Jan-Mar 2010
Zombies with Grave Weapons Jan-Mar 2010
Radioactive Grave Dead 2010
Free Downloads All Hallows Eve II 2010
Timber Peak 2012
Free Downloads Darkest Night 2012
Blood in the Forest 2013

The wallet's gonna hurt but it'll be worth it!Zombie17
Welcome to the boards! I hope we see you around a lot more. :-)
NoooOOOO! I do like that some of the items on your list include the word "free," and I've already found the relevant page up on Frog's website. I'll just have to set a pace for myself, like five more games with Growing Hunger before I get the next thing and so on. Thank you both for the welcome. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go and hide my wallet from myself.
Welcome to TZG MM or should say welcome from your fellow addicts. Just remember we are all enablers here, your wallet
is Doomed.say have you checked out A Touch of Evil...it's a great Halloween icebreaker.

OD
(09-21-2013 04:57 PM)Mello Man Wrote: [ -> ]Hello people!

I recently moved to Chicago from Alaska, so I often fall back on my recently purchased LNOE game as an icebreaker. While at first I wasn't sure about it (zombies won the first six games), I found myself encouraged by what people were saying online to go for the Growing Hunger expansion. I'm glad I did, and now I find myself eyeing Survival of the Fittest. And the Hero Pack... and the grave weapon minis... I might be in trouble here.

Alaska! That is wild! Horror stories set in Alaska are in intriguing because of the remoteness...but I think zombies would freeze. Welcome, mello man.
It's quite warm in the summer. Fairbanks gets up to 80F. You're certainly right about the remoteness. My zombie apocalypse survival plan sucks now that I'm living in a dense urban area.

I have glanced at A Touch of Evil. It's like a cooperative Van Helsing style monster hunting game, right? I have a long list of board games I need to try out, and AToE is somewhere near the bottom of that list. It would be more appealing to me if the art style was less similar to LNoE (I want a lot of diversity in my games). I'll have to play Ghost Stories and AToE back to back and see which one I like more.
Reference URL's