TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Better Late than Never
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Zombies and Heroes.

New LNoE player here in Utah just posting to say hi to the community. My wife and I have played LNoE about 6 times now. We're both very excited about the game so we spent last weekend painting our heroes and zombies. While researching the different expansions, I stumbled across this website and am excited to become a part of the LNoE community.

:)Thanks!Watchmen02
Welcome to TZG,hope you enjoy the Site.

OD
Welcome! I'd like to see your LNoE miniatures when you're done painting them. I'm nervous I'll screw mine up, so every chance I get I like to see what other people have done with theirs. There's a modeling thread for that.
Welcome to the boards! Glad you decided to join us! Lucky you for having a wife who is into the game as well. ;-) That is awesome! Must be really cool having somebody who can help you in your quest to satisfy your zombie craving.
(09-28-2013 04:43 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the boards! Glad you decided to join us! Lucky you for having a wife who is into the game as well. ;-) That is awesome! Must be really cool having somebody who can help you in your quest to satisfy your zombie craving.

Haha Thx. I am lucky.

She's the one that picked out LNoE when we were at the game store. Watchmen02 Might not have ever discovered it if not for her.

She painted the zombies and they turned out great. I painted the heroes and they turned out not so great Insane21 I'll post some pics.
Greetings. I'm looking forward to seeing those painted figuresWatchmen02
Been playing LNOE and the some expansions with my daughter. We love it. First time post. Just found this site.
Welcome to the boards. I often play LNoE with my wife, it one of the few games she enjoys as much as I do.
Funny how a zombie nightmare makes such a good family game Watchmen02
(09-28-2013 07:35 PM)Slurpee Shoes Wrote: [ -> ]She painted the zombies and they turned out great. I painted the heroes and they turned out not so great Insane21 I'll post some pics.

Yo slurpee shoes, this is a belated "welcome" and a request to post those pics, unless you have already put them in a different thread. Watchmen02
Reference URL's