TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hi All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A big hi to everyone Watchmen02

Im a huge LNOE fan and cant wait to get some ideas and share some of my own with you guys n gals.Zombie20Zombie20Zombie20
Welcome to TZG,Guv.

OD
I am a newbie myself. Enjoy your stay... I know I have!
Welcome man. Things have been slow here lately waiting on the new expansion
Thanks for the welcome guys,

I dont know If I'm being blind but can anyone tell me how to add an avatar? I just cant seem to see how to do it??

Alderdust I hear you loud and clear, I just can not wait........ I should of learnt by now that an October release date would mean closer to December lol
(10-11-2013 11:39 AM)The Guvnor Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the welcome guys,

I dont know If I'm being blind but can anyone tell me how to add an avatar? I just cant seem to see how to do it??

Alderdust I hear you loud and clear, I just can not wait........ I should of learnt by now that an October release date would mean closer to December lol

Welcome, Guvnor! I like the nickname. If you are looking at a post, the end of the first line at the top under TheZombieGame.com logo has a link named "User CP". That is where you go to handle all your user account stuff. After you click it, you will see a bunch of options down the left side and one of them is "change avatar".

gc2K
Ah, got it! muchas gracias goodcop.
Welcome to the boards! :-) It is always great to see new members join. Hope we see you around a lot more.
Greetings Guvnor
Cool name and see you on the boards!
Reference URL's