TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Enough Danger cards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AS we now have the Danger Card expansion, Sands of Cairo and new cards in both expansions do people still use the excellent fan-made Danger cards or feel they now have enough official ones?

Whilst they add variety they increase the "u-boat in the Sahara" aspect which many dislike.
Unfortunately, I have yet to pick up any expansions. But I will chime in anyway. No matter how you roll the dice, the danger cards will ultimately not make sense on certain adventures, FFP issued or fan-made. We as players need to take the mechanics of the game with a grain of salt if you will. Just enjoy the game for what it is.

I think it is great that FFP provides expansions to expand the playability of their games. And I think it is great that fans can produce their own material. All in all, the more cards, the more fun, the better the experience.
Honestly, if anything, it's impossible to have enough danger cards for FANG. I mean, it *is* my favorite board game even from the box, without extras. Extra danger cards are the best thing for the game, even fan made ones.

"Uboat in the Sahara", as I think I've stated before doesn't bother me one bit. It's the Pulp genre and those things happen in it. There's an underground sea there, afterall, and the oases are where it reaches the surface...
I agree with all the comments - just wondered what others thought. Crimson Hand and Sands of Cairo on order and I'm impatient!
Mine won't arrive for a bit; I preordered the other FANG expansion to have them all in one shipment.
Reference URL's