TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Any Welsh LNOE fans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, just wondered if there was any other Welsh LNOE fans? I'm not Welsh myself but am living near Ammanford. Insane16
I'm in the UK (Derbyshire) It constantly rains here so I work, game, paint then sleep (in that order!) With the odd refreshing real ale thrown inZombie17
I too am UK based (Northamptonshire) and much the same as Samuraitrev I work all week to allow me to escape at weekends to a place filled with zombies and fantasy games. If your ever down this way let me know, we have a great club and can always fit in another player.
(10-17-2013 11:01 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in the UK (Derbyshire) It constantly rains here so I work, game, paint then sleep (in that order!) With the odd refreshing real ale thrown inZombie17

Lol well i can honestly say i dont know anywhere wetter than Wales...... I'm about to have a go at painting some minatures, never done it before as ive always been a bit worried how they would turn out. Guess ill never know unless I try. Ive read alot about LNOE minatures staying tacky, any tips? Zombie12
(10-21-2013 08:51 PM)The Guvnor Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2013 11:01 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in the UK (Derbyshire) It constantly rains here so I work, game, paint then sleep (in that order!) With the odd refreshing real ale thrown inZombie17

Lol well i can honestly say i dont know anywhere wetter than Wales...... I'm about to have a go at painting some minatures, never done it before as ive always been a bit worried how they would turn out. Guess ill never know unless I try. Ive read alot about LNOE minatures staying tacky, any tips? Zombie12

Make sure you wash them in cold water first, with a little bit of washing up liquid. ( ! Hot water could cause them to warp ! )

I have done painting guides on here and I've done some videos on you tube. Have a quick look.

Painting Guides in here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death

You tube guides here http://www.youtube.com/user/samuraitrev1/videos
Maybe subscribe, comment or likeWatchmen02
Reference URL's