TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hi everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm 33, was born in Germany and am currently living in Finland. Thanks to an awesome boardgame store in Helsinki, I came in touch with FFP games and am now a huge fan of AToE, IfOS, CoPE and FanG. Really looking forward to Shadows of Brimstone too (already backed it).
I've done a lot of miniature painting years ago, and thanks to my addiction to the FFP games I unpacked my painting stuff. I'm not as good as I used to be, but I'm slowly getting there. If you would like to see, I could post some pics of IfOS-minis I painted up recently.
Looking forward to talking to you guys!
Greetings,
Fred
FI- Welcome to TZG. I'm also looking forward to SoB.
Pics are always good especially of IfOS which I don't believe
we have any of.

OD
Welcome to the boards. I already looked at your very nicely painted minis and gave you a +1 rep for them. I hope you stay. Watchmen02

So no LNOE in your list yet? Hurry up and buy it already!
Greetings Fred
Great painting style and you have a good taste in gamesZombie17
Now just crumble and get some Zombies in your life with LNoE!
Stick around and see you on the boards.
Thanks for the warm welcome! Watchmen02

I'll definitely pick up LNoE too, but for now all my "gaming money" goes into SoB. Watchmen02
Greetings and Welcome
Welcome to the boards, my friend. Always great to see new members join. It is so cool how we have people from all love the globe. :-) Hope we see you around a lot more.
Welcome
(11-04-2013 08:35 AM)Fred Ink Wrote: [ -> ]I'm 33, was born in Germany and am currently living in Finland. Thanks to an awesome boardgame store in Helsinki, I came in touch with FFP games and am now a huge fan of AToE, IfOS, CoPE and FanG. Really looking forward to Shadows of Brimstone too (already backed it).
I've done a lot of miniature painting years ago, and thanks to my addiction to the FFP games I unpacked my painting stuff. I'm not as good as I used to be, but I'm slowly getting there. If you would like to see, I could post some pics of IfOS-minis I painted up recently.
Looking forward to talking to you guys!
Greetings,
Fred

Welcome, Fred! Glad to hear you are getting a lot of enjoyment out of the games. We definitely love to see custom paint jobs around here. I look forward to checking out your work.
Reference URL's